Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oct. 16th 2007

this is an odd thing for me. I'm sure I will get used to it. I have so many friends and family with blogs and I love to read them. So here I go.
Lincoln sleeps in the next room. He went to preschool and gave the usual answer when I picked him up: Nothin mom, I didn't learn nothin. Always making me feel grateful I'm paying for preschool.
My husband is at work, in a meeting. He had surgery last week and is still in so much pain. I feel bad for him.
I've been good at dieting and exercising for about a month. Then my exercise partner joined a gym, so I stopped exercising. After a few weeks I couldn't figure out why I was dieting if I wasn't exercising, so I have digressed enough that as I type I dig into to doritos bag. But they are so good.

No comments: