Sunday, November 11, 2007

If he wasn't so cute...




My son is so cute and hilarious at the same time. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't. He's always making me laugh and always making it very hard to discipline with a straight face. I thought I would throw in some of his silly pictures he takes. He loves to take pictures all by himself, notice his great photographing skills.


Right now he is trying very hard to come up with a good reason to get out of bed. He just said; "Mom you forgot to clean my ears!" and before that it was: "Mom, You forgot to wash my hands and my face!"
And here's a pix of what he looks like this very second. Notice the dog. She keeps him warm. Plus he has to have his sippy cup of water.
I love him. I'm so happy I have him. He makes me laugh more than he frustrates me, so I think that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's good to see that Misha is finally getting the love that she deserves.:) Lincoln is adorable and he is becoming quite the photographer, you should be proud!