Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blog Blog Blog

The blogging community is a horrible thing to be introduced to (I blame Cindy). I check the blogs everyday, sometimes twice....ok sometimes three times. Ahhhh so embarrassing. I go through my list looking for new comments, new posts, new photos, anything... Again so embarrassing. I avoid laundry and much needed organizing, and basically all the things I'm supposed to do. I am a blog addict. :( I'll have to limit my view time. But at least I have come clean. But make no promises to stop the stalking. :)
And yet my little counter keeps telling me lots are looking at my blog and so little comments on my posts. I myself stalk several blogs and leave no comments, because I don't want people going, "Why is SHE looking at my blog?" But I assure you I will have no thoughts similar to this if you, secret blog stalker, were to comment on my blog. If you are stalking my blog join in on the fun with your comments. :) Promises of new Lincoln video are coming soon. :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I agree I check them way too often too. Especially during the week when I am home most of the day and the laptop is always on and easily accessible. At least on the weekends when we are busy I have a little break.