Friday, January 25, 2008

It's time.....

I've had the wake up call and I'm hitching up to the lose weight feel great way of life. I have the support of my husband, but more importantly Amy. We've started a blog to hold ourselves accountable for what we eat and the exercise we do.
Way it works is we do a daily post on what we ate, what exercise we did and any words of encouragement we have for one another. Why am I telling you this? Well if you want to join and lose weight and feel great with us you are welcome. Only catch: I have to approve you to see the blog. :) That way only those who are interested get to see our weights and our eats.
Let me know if you are interested in joining our quest for healthiness. Or you can just tell me I look fabulous when you see me. :)
Well, I'm off to the gym. I want this to work and I feel committed. :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck Anna! That is a good goal to just be healthy! Dave and I are trying to find ways to be healthier too. I'm on a quest to lose 20 lbs myself. Right now we try to do our jogger trampoline daily and not eat after 9pm. I've maybe lost 2 lbs :)

Anna said...

yeah Cindy!! Good job. It's cool David will do it with you. Michelle has skills (she's getting her degree in nutrition and health) for giving you stats on what you should be doing; if you are interested. She helped me out.