Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Girly Lincoln

I love it when he's girly because I know it's going to go away. He no longer wants his toenails painted nor does he want anything pink (used to be his favorite color). Princesses and barbies are now for only girls. But today he heard Jared getting in the shower and wanted to get in too. (He had already gone to school) So he got undressed, and was getting ready to get in but then got worried. He told me, "Mom, I don't want to get my spikey hair wet" I came up with a great solution, which he loved. He had a great shower, and was so happy he still had spikey hair.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Can you get any cuter? My shower cap is purple, you might be able to find one with lightening mcqueen on it :)

Le said...

That is so cute! It really doesn't last long. Andrew is at the stage of girls are yucky, so is pink, flowers, and any toy that Lindy owns (except the kitchen).

Ginny said...

He's so dang cute. When and where did you start him going to school?

Anna said...

He goes to Syracuse Montessori, 4 times a week. He started in September. I love love love it. :)

Kristine said...

He is too much although I am a little proud he is so concious of his hair :) It is strange that we are sorry for you not to have your surgery, but I hope that you are still feeling okay and having a good week!

Misty said...

He is so cute! So....I totally saw you guys at Juno. It was my second time seeing it. I was in the back row with my cousin and I never had a chance to say hi. I'm so glad you liked it.