Here I go.
1. My vision is so bad I can't read the clock at night. Every eye exam it gets worse. I've had contacts since 10th grade and I hate to wear my glasses. Most people have never seen me in them. I dream of Lasik surgery.....one day.
2. I love to analyze everything. Conversations, budgets, people. I can make anything into an excel spreadsheet, pivot tables are my favorite. Jared is always telling me, "You don't have to analyze it Anna, it's just the way it is."
3. I lived in Rexburg Idaho for three months. Longest three months of my life. I lived with seven other girls in a three bedroom one bathroom house. It was the most judgmental place I had ever been. :) But I'm sure its great now. I'm the sexy thing in the Popeye shirt.
4. I've always been fascinated with civil rights. For my 30th birthday I would love to go on a civil rights tour. I read most of Uncle Tom's Cabin when I was in fifth grade. I've read the black pioneer books. And the only 100% I've ever gotten was on my civil rights test in 11th grade. I was very disappointed with Weber State that they didn't offer a Black History class. Very disappointed.
5. I'm a feminist. I pick out lots of chauvinistic things others miss. Like the Verizon commercial where the dad is giving everyone in the family a phone and telling them they are his number one fan. If you look close they have the mom looking like the biggest idiot out of all of them.
Also the word "Chic" makes me so crazy. I usually don't say anything when people use it, but it is probably more offensive to me than most swear words. Only two or three words are worse.
I can go off on a soapbox on this one. There are so many examples of how far women still have to go. Really ticks me off. But I am very lucky to have a very non-chauvinistic husband. But I wouldn't have married him otherwise. ;) Now if I could just burn my bra.....
6. I'm a democrat. My husband isn't, we usually cancel out each others votes. But I still vote, as does he. :) I don't like talking politics though, so lets not discuss it. :)
7. I've hiked to the top of Kings Peak. The highest peak in Utah. I didn't know what I was getting myself into and have no desire to ever do it again.
As for my tags I would love to see my aunt Marilyn give us 7 things about her we don't know. And Maria, this is a great opportunity to start a blog so I challenge you. :) :) :) we'll see. And I'll remind LeAnne and Cindy that Misty tagged you too. See I'm so nice. :O :)