Thursday, May 1, 2008

AND........

Well we don't have a for sure answer. The dr. gave us 70% odds that it is a little girl. :) Which I am not believing yet until I have more proof. :) Because if it is a girl I am scared to death. But we have our next appointment on the 29th so we'll see then for sure. But we got to see the little legs kicking, and what looked like the baby sucking it's little thumb. So cute. Lincoln is really excited though. He's decided a sister is a really good thing. I'll try and get the dvd copied onto our computer this weekend, see if I'm that talented.

5 comments:

Ginny said...

If you have a girl, and I have a boy, we definetely have to help each other, because I'm clueless and terrified when it comes to lil' boys! Hope everything else was good. I think the DVD's are awesome!

Cindy said...

Whether it's a girl or a boy, you'll be a great mom for him/her!
Chances are, though, if the baby is hiding its gender in the ultrasound, it's probably a girl! ;)
Glad to hear everything looked good so far.

grandma blair said...

You do not need to be scared at all. You are a great mom a little girl will be so lucky to have you for her Mama! 4 in a row not bad!

Michelle said...

I am super duper excited for you. You are lucky when I was at your week Jed wouldn't even give us a guess. He is usually right :) Congratulations You will make great second time parents and I have a feeling Lincoln will make a great big brother.

Mom B said...

Girls are great, Anna. They just wanna have fun...:) They are really fun to dress up. Your mom is just so LUCKY!
5 grandchildren of any sex in one year is amazing!