Jared is in watching soccer and I think it has another hour or more. I don't know if there is anyone that doesn't like sports as much as me. So weird I know. So I thought I would try Suzanne's fun Question and Answer thing while I wait for the soccer to end. Enjoy. You should try it too...
1. Where is your cell phone? In the kitchen I think
2. Your significant other? Is amazing, when he is not watching sports. (although I know I can't complain because he folds laundry when he watches sports.)
3. Your hair? Needs a dye. It's been almost 6 months. I miss my purple streaks.
4. Your mother? Love my mom, she has more energy than I ever will.
5. Your father? Is too nice to me, He is always very complementary and kind to me. I should be more like that.
6. Your favorite thing? Currently, fully loaded baked potato Pringles. I'm trying to break the habit.
7. Your dream last night? Last night I believe it was like an old high school reunion and I kept thinking, why am I here talking to these people. really weird dreams when I'm pregnant.
8. Your favorite drink? Cherry coke or red cream soda
9. Your dream/goal? My children to be independent, self assured, kind and respectful people.
10. The room you're in? Office
11. Your children? A very fun and silly 3 (almost 4) year old and one little girl(that I'm afraid of) on the way.
12. Your fear? Besides my little girl, and I think I'm getting braver with the mice I would say; chit chating with acquaintances/strangers freaks me out.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I'll be 35. I'll have a 10 and 6 year old. Maybe (I said maybe) one more, a bigger house and hopefully living an adventure. I'd love to live in Pennsylvania.
14. Where were you last night? My house. Amy and kids came over as did Michelle and her baby. I got to play mario brothers. So fun. :)
15. What you're not? The girl next door. :) I don't like to do the expected but I believe I've grown out of doing things just for a reaction. I just like to do things my way.
16. Muffins? banana nut
17. One of your wish list items? Big jetted tub. mmmmm that would be heaven.
18. Where you grew up? Clearfield/Kaysville (the bubble)
19. What you read last? Finished "The host" Currently reading "Audacity of hope"
20. What are you wearing? PJ bottoms, Old Stained T-shirt that doesn't cover my belly :(
21. Your TV? In my bedroom, Soccer's still going
22. Your pets? Meeshia. American Bulldog, she'll be 8 this August. Went running with Jared today. She's a good pet.
23. Your computer? 5 years old. Do you feel sorry for me?
24. Your life? Happy and how I want it.
25. Your mood? Today was rough, don't know if it was hormones, lack of sleep or what. I was a little ornery and impatient today. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.
26. Missing someone? Nope, Got everyone I need.
27. Your car? 2001 Tribute. Front Left tire has a slow leak, that is becoming a fast leak. Sick of putting air into it. Don't want to buy new tires though.
28. Something you're not wearing? a bra
29. Favorite Store? Motherhood right now, they have better deals than I thought they did.
30. Your summer? I was telling Jared today, I'm in love with summer. I love all the activities we do, I love the long days and I love the heat.
31. Like someone? I've always been told I'm like my grandma Blair. But I think she has more spunk than I do. :)
32. Your favorite color? Right now I'm loving the light green. I just bought some to paint a project and it was called Green Tea Green. It's so pretty.
33. Last time you laughed? Yesterday, playing Mario with Michelle and Amy.
34. Last time you cried? This morning, I had snapped at my husband and felt bad. :( But I did say sorry.
35. Favorite thing to see? My son after he goes potty with his underwear sticking up his back, his shirt in the front and his shorts twisted so much the fly is on his hip. He makes me laugh.