Saturday, October 16, 2010

Is your house fun? Because ours is! :)


My house might not be clean, and it sure isn't as organized as I would like it. And I could tell you all the furniture and decorations that I absolutely hate (so many) BUT our house is fun!
Anyone else got a daddy who when he walks in from work and sees his son barreling his daughter across the floor in a laundry hamper runs upstairs to "change" into his racing gear and join the fun.
I love the play that is part of my home. I'm usually not as good at participating and need to do better. So Fun!

**Disclaimer, our home is not non-stop fun. there is yelling, fighting and crazy just like everyone elses home. :) We just have fun sometimes. ***

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That is so cute Ruby was being a good sport to be raced around the kitchen with the boys! I find it hard to keep my house decluttered as well, but I keep trying. I'd much rather have my four girls around than a pristine house though. Thanks for letting them come play tonight :)

Michelle said...

3 posts in one night pretty fancy pants of you.
I loved Ruby's face at the end such a sweet girl.
and why do you own a racing hat?

Jess said...

Anna Your place sounds like the place to be. Ruby's face was so adorable at the end...She looked like she was so scared and sick. I have had fun reading your posts on the kids.