Tuesday, June 24, 2008

By two tag from Amy Lyn. :) see I did it.

Two Names you go by:

1 Um, I don't like nick names, but Amy calls me Anna Sue sometimes

2 High school pal used to call me Annie, None of you are allowed to call me that :)

Two things you are wearing right now:

1 Actually have clothes on because I'm too lazy to get ready for bed

2 Loving my maternity shorts

Two longest car rides:

1 Reno to Salt Lake, a lot of nothing. But it was fun to see Amy get a very expensive ticket. :)

2 Delaware to Palmyra NY with YSA's Annoying people I didn't know and didn't want to be with makes a very very very long 7 hour drive.

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. I like to shop by myself with Money . No money no fun.

2. I really do love kids and babies. (nice kids) I always have kids over because its fun to see them be so silly

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. No Debt.

2. My husband to come home... but starting Monday he doesn't work nights anymore!!!!

Two animals you have or have had:
1. Meeshia (current) American Bulldog. aka big chicken

2. Princess (mentally disabled pit bull) :)

Two people who will fill this out

1. Misty

2. Chandie

Two things you ate today:

1. Wingers fish and chips (had to say good bye to my sister) (they were not the best I've had, I think Artic Circle or Dairy Queen's are better)

2. banana, when I'm pregnant if I don't eat a banana a day I get massive(new fav word, thanks Jules) leg cramps that wake me in the night.

Two people you last talked to

1. Jared

2. Michelle (said bye) :(

Name 2 things you are doing tomorrow

1. Yard work!!!! yeah. Crap, I forgot to fertilize tonight. I bought it today to do tonight. Gosh! The neighbor lady wants Lincoln to come play for a few hours. I know you all wish your boy was so cute you had people lining up for him to come and play. :)

2. a nap. I'm planning on needing one after all the yard work. :) again, my son will be gone most of the day. :)

Two favorite holidays:

1. Halloween

2. Thanksgiving. I know weird. But I love that at Halloween you get to be silly and I love that at thanksgiving you eat eat eat, chat and then go home. : )

Two favorite beverages:

1. Cherry coke, burger Stop's really is the best.

2. Red cream soda, from the fountain not the can.
Now I tag: Michelle,Maria, Des, Chandie, Ann, Misty, Regina, Cindy, LeAnne and Suzanne. Good luck ladies.

No comments: