Monday, June 23, 2008

Kenny's Birthday Party

Amy out did herself again. Everything was adorable. You'll have to check her site for all the details. I somehow just got the water slide pictures. :) It was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday to my favorite baby boy!!!
Lincoln was super excited to go down the slide, first time he went too fast and went under. He wouldn't go after that. But played it cool the whole time and just did the splashing at the bottom. And he had no problem squirting everyone with the big water gun, which he ended up in time out for A LOT. :)

4 comments:

Chandie said...

Anna your family is darling!! And how exciting to be having a little girl! It will be fun to keep touch with you! Tell your family hello!

Desiree Hansen said...

That was so much fun. We are so glad we got to spend Saturday with you guys. Amy is incredible with her parties. Im hoping to have my pictures from the day posted soon!

Jared said...

I had lots of fun...right up until Cory moved and I saw that bucket of water heading right for Grandma! Thanks for not killing me everyone.

Michelle said...

remember when birthdays meant cake and you didn't have to do your chores?