Thursday, October 23, 2008

archiving

"Nothing you guys do is going to work. I'm not sleepy!"
(trying to get him to go to bed, after lots of compromise and discipline)

"We have stick neighbors."
"What do you mean?"
"Our neighbors are stuck to us, see all the houses are stuck to each other."

In trying to put his shoe on he said "Careful with that foot mom, it's a mean one" while kicking it all over me.

Holding his finger out for me, "Here mom, I found this in Meeshia's(dog) eye." I unsuspecting reach out for it to receive a very gross eye booger.

mommy accidentally burped. "Mom, you sound like a boy when you burp! Only boys are supposed to burp!"

(very surprised voice) "Mom! Baby Ruby is getting huge! I thinks she's just going to pop out!"

Lincoln got to wear his superman pj's to breakfast with mommy (mommy doesn't cook very often these days). When we got in the car to go home he said, "Mom, all those people were calling me superman. Don't they know I'm not the real superman, I can't really fly, I just pretend." He was really concerned. :)

In sacrament on Sunday Lincoln very seriously leaned over to me and whispered, "Mom, did you know when I get baptized all my lungs will be washed away?"

No comments: