Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Halloween

Two Halloween events down, two to go.

Annual Hansen/Hall PartyThis year was a little smaller than usual but I think we had lots of fun. (Although I'm not the funnest person to be around these days (Ya gotta love being 39 weeks pregnant!)
We made fun treats and played games. Its all about the kids.
Lincoln decided back in July or August that he wanted to be a scary vampire this year. He was not disappointed (although it was a lot of work to keep him from rubbing his makeup or his hair on thing!) Check out Amy's site for more cute pictures, Maria has a lot of cute ones too but she's private (you should take away the privacy maria. :) )

Grandma Blair's Halloween party


My mom does a huge party each year and each year it gets bigger and bigger. The kids absolutely love it. Mom runs herself ragged and works way too hard, but it really is amazing. This year she added a spook alley (My cousin Regi did a lot of the spook alley, she is very creative). My brother's site has video of the alley. Lincoln loved being scared over and over. He thinks we're going to have a party at our house with a spook alley. Poor boy is going to be disapointed. Grandma sent home favor bags with all the kids, Jared and I ate all the candy(Lincoln's not a big candy fan, unless of course its sour patch kids.) and we all tried on the cool glasses that came in the bag. :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the must have Lexi and Lincoln picture. He is a very scary vampire. You and Jared should of had two bloody spots on your necks. :)

Maria said...

I love your posts! (And I think you're a very pleasant 39-week-prego person!)

I'm sticking by my privacy setting on my blog...but I'd be happy to e-mail you any picture's you'd like! Just let me know!

Thanks for such a fun party!

Tad and Liza said...

I wish we could have made it to the party. Life has been quite crazy... and continues to be so. I'll call you before Ruby comes next week.

grandma blair said...

Love the glasses, thanks for coming to my party, I know you are very anti social right now! It meant a lot that you were there. Glad Lincoln & Jared had fun too. Thanks for helping me with the music Jared. It was a fun night.