Thursday, May 21, 2009

one big post or lots o' little ones?

hmmm. still deciding. :)
I'll start with Arizona. For mother's day Jared gave me the gift every mother wants. Free time away from her children!!! :) I did have to take Ruby along, but c'mon, she really is cake. We stayed with Jared's sweet aunt Lorna and her family. 
Isn't she a hot aunt? She loved baby Ruby, and Ruby loved all the attention.
They were so nice to let me just relax for a couple of days. I might have made them a little crazy with my promises that I really did just want to relax, read my book and chill. Didn't need to be entertained. It was really nice getting to know them better. 


And for an extra bonus they lived in the same town as my super cute cousin. Whom I got to chill with for a little bit.  

Thanks Jules for letting me hang out and for the dinner. It was great.   
Ruby loved the pool and swimming and I loved the heat. I could live in Arizona. I really enjoyed it and it was just what I needed to come back to my full of energy and imagination son.
Plane ride home. (see cake) :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't get over how fast she is growing up.
Happy you got to have fun.

grandma blair said...

glad you had a fun time. Swimming looks like a lot of fun, Ruby is a doll in her bikini