Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Soloist

Jared and I went on a date on Saturday.....heaven to go on a date.....
Anyway, we saw "The Soloist" I love movies like this. I love drama, I love when the movie is about the story not the camera angle, or the special effects.   I really like when you are just engrossed in the story of the show.  Jared thought it was "alright". He likes a little more action and a little more dialogue. But I love movies when there isn't a lot of dialogue and you're able to just pick up on stuff.  I love it when a director assumes his audience is smart and doesn't throw stuff at you with blatant clues to help you figure stuff out. I like subtle. 
Alright, I've got to get back to work. I've been working like a mad woman on Lincoln's slide shows for his preschool.  It's hard to make sure you have all the kids (90 KIDS!!!) when you don't really know them. I never knew how much four year olds all look alike!!! 
back to work.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm going to be honest... I like blatant clues thrown at me :). But that is what makes you and I different.