Monday, April 26, 2010

Soccer has started!

Lincoln is doing well with his same team as fall, Jared is an excellent coach. When soccer ended in the fall Ruby was an adorable 11 months old, trying to toddle and move. Now at almost 18 months I can't keep up with her and my main goal is to keep her off the field. I usually have no idea how the game is going or if Lincoln is even in or out. I don't want to stay home, but gosh baby girl needs to slow down. :) You'll notice all my pictures are before and after the game. The other parents just look at me with those kind sympathetic eyes as they scoot their chairs farther away from us. :)
But the good news is that Lincoln seems to be more competitive this half of the season, wanting to get the goals. We've had to get after him a couple of times for using his elbows though, it's kinda funny, but I try not to laugh. :)

1 comment:

red said...

So awesome! Maybe Ruby can come play and get some energy out with Violet. Last Sunday at church I literally had to run to keep up with her. They need some jumping time!!