Saturday, October 16, 2010

Soccer has come and gone


We had our last game this week. :)
Soccer is a lot of work, and very interesting. I'm the first to admit I don't understand/care about sports. So it is hard for me to care. But I try. I'm very grateful Jared is the coach and takes care of all that stuff. :)
Lincoln, well Lincoln is Lincoln. During most games I caught him telling all the other players how many goals the other team had, doing math and just chatting with them. Once I looked over and he was kissing his arms telling someone that he had his guns right here. Most of the time I'm running after Ruby so much, trying to keep her off the field that I really don't know what is going on with the game.

We were beat all the games but one (not that we keep score). One game Lincoln said, "It was like 200 to 1 mom!!!" Poor kid. The team isn't that great. The kids don't come to practice and barely show up for the games. Makes for a rough team. Hopefully it'll be better in the spring.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Thats sad the the team wasn't able to practice and the kids weren't able to show up for the games. But I guess it doesn't really matter since they are still young. Sounds like Lincoln had a fun time any ways playing soccer.

Michelle said...

I love that Lincoln is just chatting with the other kids on the field. It looks like an action packed game :)