I saw this on my friends blog so I was very curious on what Lincoln would say. Wasn't as spectacular as I hoped. I'm more boring than I thought. :) But it was fun to interview him, and please please interview your kiddos and post it, I'd love to see.
1. What does mom do to make you happy?
talk to me, and help me
2. What makes mom happy?
when I get her some tea.
3. What makes mom sad?
when I don’t listen
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
knock knock jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
14 or 600, I’m not sure
7. How tall is your mom?
measures me with his hands, 14 feet
8. What is mom's favorite thing to do?
play games with me
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
works on computer
10. What is your mom’s favorite food?
11. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
army man, fire fighter and astronaut
13. Where will you live when you grow up?
14. Where is your favorite place to go?
15. What is your favorite restaurant?
McDonalds (where we never go, so weird to me he said this)
16. What is your favorite color?
green and red
17. Who are your friends?
Andrew, timmy, Samuel, Kamden,
18. Where do you want to go on vacation?
19. Favorite movie?
Superman, even though I haven’t watched it in a long time.
20. Favorite TV show?
fetch with ruff ruff man
21. Favorite food?
mac and cheese
22. If you had $100 what would you do with it?
Buy a big motorcycle.