Friday, February 20, 2009

Archiving

Mom! Come look! I filled up the whole toilet with my pee! I went so long!!!

Lincoln came in early this morning. Jared told him it as too early and we had to wait for the alarm. He walked out and walked back in and as loud as he could said, "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

I was showing Lincoln how cute Ruby was.
"Oh, cute mom. Here, throw her to me..."

"Ruby is daddy's woman. And mommy is my woman"
A: Oh ya, what do you do if you have a woman?
"Go on dates and stuff"

very excited voice:
"I met a friend at school. A real boy. He's not imaginary!"

"Mom, I love you more than a bear"
oh ya, thank you.
"thats bigger than a football field!"

(gross I know, but too funny not to share)
Me catching Lincoln eating his boogers,
"Lincoln! Thats so gross, please don't!"
"Then can you go get me a snack or somethin, I'm hungry!"

No comments: